Solis-255K-EHV inverter is a string inverter with the largest single power and largest number of MPPTs in the world. Its rated power is 255kW. With up to 12 MPPT and 24 string input capabilities, it can effectively solve the problem of -complex application scenarios of large-scale ground power station projects and reduce string mismatch problems. High-power components will become the mainstream of future photovoltaic power plants. Solis-255K-EHV maximum string input current of 15A is fully compatible with any high power and bifacial modules.
- 99% Maximum efficiency
- Maximum string input current of 15A, supporting high power and bifacial modules
- 24 string input supports “Y” type connection on DC side
- IP66 Outdoor Protection level and intelligent redundant air-cooling design
- High-precision intelligent string monitoring reduces fault finding time
- Supports Anti-PID function for increased system efficiency
- PLC/RS-485 communication modes for flexible monitoring
- Autonomous algorithm, Supports weak power grids
- I-V curve diagnosis function, opening the era of intelligent O&M
High temperature tolerance high yield, No derating at 45℃ of ambient temperature and 5-7% higher output than competitors in the market.